Friday, February 12, 2010

Early Release

Announcements!
- Pre-Festival Concert: All the students were sent home with a letter containing all the information regarding the pre-festival concert. If you didn't receive one you may email Mr. Snell for another msnell@nwschools.org
- State Solo and Ensemble: I need your forms ASAP! I cannot register us for State until I receive everyone's forms.
-Choir Festival is Wednesday, February 24. Students will be about 2 classes during the day. They will need to bring their uniforms to school. Serenade will need to either bring money for lunch or pack a lunch.
Fiddler on the Roof
Rehearsal Today:
2:30-3:00pm: #22 Now I have Everything
3:00-4:15pm: #26 Far From the Home I Love
4:15-5:00pm: #25 Yente, Avram, Mendel, 1st Woman, 2nd Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment